Last updated: September 23, 2022
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
- Identity of the person in charge. Q’OMER BIOACTIVE INGREDIENTS, S.L (B98583354)
- Address. SCIENCE PARC OF THE UNIVERSITAT OF VALÈNCIA. AV. CATEDRÁTICO AGUSTÍN ESCARDINO, 9. 46980, VALENCIA (PATERNA)
- Email. email@example.com
- Phone (+34) 960 089 693
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the different treatments of activities carried out in the organization, the following types of data are collected:
- Identification data
- Commercial information
- Transactions of goods and services
- Economic and Financial
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC CASES DO WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
At www.qomer.eu personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Clients: carry out the management of the trade of goods and services, invoicing, accounting, collections, non-payments, offers, budgets and contracts, customer service, contact, and commercial relations.
- Contact: respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as respond to any other type of question sent by users
No profiles will be created with the personal data collected, and no automated decisions will be made.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING?
Personal information can be processed in the organization to:
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations: – including but not limited to: General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, General Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Account Audit Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Commercial Code
- Execution of a Contract: Information about the products and/or services contracted, manage requests.
For the response to requests, the interested party must provide the minimum information requested. Otherwise, they cannot be attended.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
In www.qomer.eu personal data is processed during the following periods:
- The period established by law
- The period necessary to fulfill the operational obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the processing of the data, in accordance with the regulations set forth above, in addition to the periods established in the regulations of files and documentation that may be applicable.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
To fulfill the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf
No international transfers are made outside the European Economic Area
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European regulations, the rights that assist you are the following:
- Access, right to request information from the responsible person about whether your personal data is being processed or not.
- Rectification, right that allows the affected person to request the modification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, right of a person to oppose the processing of their personal data or the cessation of these.
- Automated individual decisions, right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on them or significantly affects them in a similar way
- Limitation, right to suspend the processing of the user’s personal data in certain cases
- Deletion or Oblivion, right to deletion of the personal data of the interested party
- Portability, right to request the controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum term for the resolution of the request is 30 days from its reception, it can be extended for a maximum period of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicant can exercise their rights through the following means:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent)
- Postal mail to the address established in the contact details of the data controller, providing documentation that proves the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent)
- In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website